Saturday, November 20, 2021

this house

 Ugh, the workers have me stressed out, as I see some of their work is good but not always so.  the guy I contracted with isn't great with communication, like not telling me they would show up today, so when they arrived and I wasn't here, they left.  Which is fine, I'd rather they not be here on my weekends.  But I do very much want them to finish.  They do what workers do - leave their things around.  I picked up trash, I moved their things out of the way - it's just unpleasant.  I'm cutting short my list of things to do as I may go with somebody else for those things.  Some people do not stress me out as much.  

And of course, my house is not a nice house.  It's cheap and the opposite of fancy. 

But I need to remember to be grateful because this house gives me a lot.  I bought it at a good price and with apartment attached, so it's not expensive for me.  The second bedroom en suite makes it easy with guests or a roommate.  It's got lots of space to garden, and for the dog to run.  For laundry to dry in the line, for loquats to blossom.  

This house is good to me and I am lucky to have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment