Eight hours of sleep did not help.
What may have helped was a coworker dishing all the dirt, like how one of the big bosses kept making sexual innuendos at him and then fired him.
Um .... what?
No.
Not ok.
(He is pretty cute.)
(I would have done him in my wild youth. None of which will I ever say at work.)
He told me that my supervisor is messy. When he thought I didn't understand that, he said "flat out evil." Fuck. I haven't seen evil yet, but I've heard lots of warnings. She's nice to me, luring me in like a spider. I knew this place was crazy before I started, but it's still tough to be in.
What should have helped with the carpenters here, but they only got four windows done because one of them does nothing. The other one is nice and relieved I speak Spanish, but why bring along a bored young man who wants to just sit in the van all day?
I'm stressed, my dog is stressed. It feels so invasive to have people working on my house like this, and especially when I have to go to work. It's like I have a toothache. I know I need to go to the dentist but I hate going to the dentist but I also hate my tooth hurting. Yeah, that's where I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment