I very much do not care for this clock changing thing twice per year. The one thing I would ask this POS POTUS is to change this. Of course he wont' do anything I want him to, but still. I can put that out into the universe. i was talking with someone who said she's very happy because this is the schedule that works well for her body. I don't care what the schedule is, I can adjust. I just don't adjust well to the twice per year changing of the adjustment.
Anyway.
I didn't sleep enough because I wasn't falling asleep well and then the dog woke me up too early. She's got a very loud tummy right now, probably because she ate some compost before I could stop her. Gremlin. Like the little monster, not the little car that I think my grandmother had when I was young, which she mostly kept garaged and I remember her three-wheel bike which I presume she used to get around the small town where she lived. Very very small town, though that was different then - there was a grocery store that could meet the needs, and a good library, and all the things really. And, I still think Gremlins are cute cars. OMG, I just looked at houses for sale in that small town and they are so cheap. It's another good reality check that I can just leave this expensive place and retire earlier. Of course, I have to think of quality of life, as I have quite a number of things that I want in a place where I live. I am a fussy resident. I do idealize a small walkable town and wish I could find one that worked for me.
The sourdough is on its final rise and we'll out to dog walk once the coffee is done. It's expected to be another warm day, overcast (which is better for me as the sun saps my energy), but I need to do a lot of inside things today. Cleaning and cooking and reading and such. I'll be out there though because I delight in nice weather and being outside. I feel like I missed winter this year, there was no real downtime. Maybe that's just how winter usually is here. And unfortunately now we're probably dealing with tick season which makes the walks much less enjoyable (or the aftermath of them). But, better to just do it and be done with it rather than continuing to drag my heels ...
No comments:
Post a Comment