My roofing is done. Probably. I mean, they think it is. A guy is coming to check it tomorrow with a hose.
I already had to fight for more repairs - they hurried through and ddn't protect from rain, which of course came and hit hard. "Excuse me but if you hung interior plywood and then FAILED TO FINISH THE ROOF OR PROTECT IT and then that plywood delaminated, YOU NEED TO REPLACE IT." A lot of that. And I think it's done. I hope it's done. But at the next rain I'm going up in the attic and down in the garage and checking and doing what it takes to get it done right.
And this "what" that it takes - it is fucking exhausting. I'm so over all of this.
The fascia/window guy is coming tomorrow after work and we'll talk through the last needed repairs before I can bring in the painters (and install the garage door). And I'm expanding the scope of work there to include a patio surface that's peeling and garages. I'm not doing this shit myself and I think they need a damn sandblaster. This is going to be expensive but then it will be done. And then I'll have gutters again and that's what really excites me. Oh, but before the painting I need to get the stairway repaired still. And then I also need to get the interior repairs done. All the way done.
The kitchen ceiling collapsed last week. It's definitely time.
And I have plenty of work to do. So much.
No comments:
Post a Comment