Sunday, August 29, 2021

7:30 am 8-29-21

 Winds and rain are here.  We got a 2-poop walk in and now the dog is stress eating.  

I just had a moment of panic, but I'll gird my loins.  This almost Cat5 status is scary, I won't lie.  when I went to bed it was looking more cat3 than cat4, and now this?  

It's been a few nights without enough sleep, and now I still have lots to do.  Vacuuming, cleaning, etc.  I also found drybags and will probably pack them up as a just in case.  

Likely to lose power soon.  

2 comments:

  1. I’m in the Midwest but the incoming hurricane there is big news here. I’ve heard a lot of phrases that have me in fear for you and Ziggy. I know you’re a pro at this, but I gotta say it: STAY SAFE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything I say would be useless but please know that I'm thinking of you so much. Be safe, love.

    ReplyDelete