Monday, October 5, 2026

cost effective

 Today was absolutely grueling.  No end in sight.  Tried to keep working late to do the most urgent of things, but I was DONE.  My work is fine, it's that I have to spend so much of my time covering for other people and do their work.  It's too much. 

But I still changed my phone carrier.  I started the process this weekend and I finished it tonight.  Boom.  Just saved myself $417 because it's free for a year with my internet provider.  I tried to go to Tello for $8/month, but I couldn't port in my phone number so fuck that.  Actually, once I calculate the taxes I would have paid, I saved myself $584.  Also, my internet costs half what they tried to charge me because I called and asked, so that's another $540, or $756 considering taxes, so that's $1340 that I saved over the next 12 months.  

Yes, I'm proud of myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment