My boss urgently called me to tell me that a very difficult, extremely important person is very pleased with my performance.
Well, that's a sigh of relief. She's got eagle eyes, notices and remembers everything. So if she is not seeing anything then the lapses are probably mostly only noticeable to me. I'm still faking it successfully at least with some.
Then I went to a podiatrist and she instantly diagnosed my feet issues. All of them. We talked treatment options and she wants to try inserts and other issues before having to do surgery.
I'm frustrated because I went to a doctor for this issue two years ago and she had zero idea what my problem was. Zero. LIke absolutely none. And while it's not the most common problem in the world, it's also not super rare.
I could have not been in pain all this time. I could have gone on long walks.
But I have a plan now and I'm excited.
That's two good doctors in a row, her and the colonoscopy guy. I'm timidly thinking they're not all shit. I might even consider going to another endocrinologist. Tentatively. Maybe. Probably not, but maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment